1. Because all Mulawear use functional materials of the highest quality, they can be maintained like new clothes for a long time if washed properly.
2. As sweaty clothes left for a long time can damage or cause migration due to the salinity, wash them as soon as possible.
3. Separately store clothing of different colors soaked in sweat or water because there would be a risk of migration.
* After exercising, storing clothing in separate poly bags is recommended.
4. Hand wash each clothing separately in cold water. Wash the clothing inside out if possible and please never use a washing machine.
5. Do not presoak clothing in water and use cold water to gently hand wash the clothing.
After removing some of the moisture by hand, a good way to fully remove moisture is to place the clothing in a washing net and spin-dry it in a washing machine.
* Only use the washing machine for spin-drying.
6. To dry the clothing, take clothing that aren’t dripping and hang them separately so as to not touch each other in a well-ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
7. Use neutral detergent for washing and avoid using chloride-based bleach, fabric softener, baby detergent, body cleanser, soap, shampoo, etc.
* Water washing is the most ideal method.
8. Do not dry clean or iron.
9. For the longevity of the pads, remove bra pads before washing.
10. As refunds and exchanges cannot be made for product damages caused by negligent washing, please make sure to follow the washing instructions.
- Hand wash separately with water (below 30℃)
- After removing moisture, spread the clothing and dry in shade
- Use neutral detergent. Don't use fabric bleach or strong enzyme products
- Do not dry clean
- Do not pre-soak